Pocket Pro Solutions is not a source of public information as described by the FCRA and the information found using this website should not be used to influence any decisions regarding credit, debit, loans, housing or job applications.
When you install Application on your device we collect the following types of information from you:
Geolocation. We collect information from your device about your location (“Geolocation Information“). Currently, we only use Geolocation Information for routing optimization and user-search optimization on our messaging platform, as well as for general analytics.
Device information. We collect information about your device that enables meto verify your identity.
Application may also collect and gather personally identifiable information, such as certain profile information including age, gender, preferences and publicly-available profiles on other applications (for example your name, emailaddress, and profile pictures).
Application may collect and store information about your and others’ usage of and interaction with the other members, text messages, usage, statistics on page views.
Application may collect and gather user contents (e.g., photos, comments, and other materials) that you create on the Application.
By choosing to share that information, you should understand that you may no longer be able to control how that information is used and that it may become publicly available (depending in part on your actions or the actions of others with whom you have shared the information). We are not responsible for any use or misuse of information you share.
Currently, the Application does not offer tools that allow you to opt-out of the collection of Personal Information.
We use or may disclose your personal information only as follows:
• To connect you with others as enabled by the Application;
• To share your Profile with others on the Application;
• To show you the names of persons you communicate with and to show your name to persons you communicate with on the Application;
• To deliver to you any administrative notices, alerts and communications relevant to your use of the Application;
• To provide you with relevant content that you requested, using information that you allow me to collect from you or that you provide to a social media provider with which your Application account is connected, such as information regarding your and your Application contacts' respective locations;
• For internal operations, including troubleshooting problems, data analysis, testing, research, improvements to the Application, detecting and protecting against error, fraud or other illegal activity;
• When we have a good faith belief that the law, any legal process, law enforcement, national security or issue of public importance requires disclosure;
• To protect and defend my rights or property;
• In connection with a corporate transaction involving Application, such as the purchase or sale of a business unit, an acquisition, merger, sale of assets, or other similar event.
We will not trade, rent or sell your information to third parties.
Any information or content that you voluntarily disclose for posting to the Application, such as User Content, becomes available to the public. Once you have shared User Content or made it public, that User Content may be re-shared by others.
In addition, due to the inherent nature of the Internet and related technology, we do not guarantee the protection of information under my control against loss, misuse or alteration.
The Application is not directed to children under the age of eighteen (18) and we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of eighteen as part of the Application. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personally identifiable information from a user under the age of eighteen as part of the Application, we will delete such information from my records.
Occasionally, at my discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services in my applications. These third party services have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked applications. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of my applications and welcome any feedback about these applications.